Our Day Porter Service and exclusive Mobile Porter Service target high-traffic establishments and can include any client determined schedule for maintenance support. Our highly trained personnel will monitor the exterior of the property with an acute attention to detail and attend to needs promptly as they arise to ensure a safe environment and clean aesthetic for your customers.
Our Day Porter Services Include:
- Walking the entire property including service drive/ tenant sidewalks/ curbing and dumpster enclosure to pick up trash/debris/cigarette butts
- Emptying overflowing site trash cans as needed
- Wiping down trash can lids and other site furniture
- Wiping down elevators and stair railings
- Returning all shopping carts to appropriate tenants
- Removing cobwebs/bee’s nest from sidewalk canopies
- Cleaning up liquid spills on sidewalk as needed
- For vacant spaces: sweeping, flushing P-traps and washing windows interior and exterior
- Wiping down bottom of all window mullions on vacancies only
- Removing bird nests from sign raceways
- Reporting any major damage to trees or other issues regarding cleanliness of shopping centers
- Picking up trash from grass islands, landscape areas, and hedges
- Removing any bandit signs
Our Mobile Porter Services Include:
- Wiping down window mullions, trashcans, handrails, benches, and any other site furniture not contained inside a tenant patio
- Checking the back of property service drives and all dumpster enclosures for any dumped trash, appliances, pallets, etc.
- Walking entire property and removing all bandit signs, stickers on signs and windows, and banners
- Reporting any unusual conditions, graffiti, nonworking lights, or unwanted tenant items stored at back of property
- High sweeping the under canopy to remove cobwebs
- Reporting all bird nests in fascia signs throughout property
- Sweeping all common hallways, mechanical rooms, and fire riser rooms.
Our porters are not qualified or responsible to identify or evaluate potential risk conditions.
To learn more about our day porter services, contact Federal Maintenance at 281-498-0588 or fill out our contact form.